Fashion| JORD Watches – A Unique Gift

Can I tell you guys a secret?

I mean, do you promise not to judge me?

Pinky promise?

Great.

Here goes…

I have a bad habit of being late.

I don’t do it on purpose, and I know that other peoples time is valuable, but it just always happens. Even when I try to leave early.

Now that summer is here I have a few plans with friends to hang out and have some fun, and I don’t want to miss a minute of any of it! So, I am going old school and wearing a watch!

Not just your average watch, a beautifully crafted wooden watch by JORD.

Their watches are unlike any other. Their unique, minimalist designs, accompanied by their stunning wood options lend for a truly beautiful watch, unlike anything you’ve ever seen. The packaging alone is worth placing an order.

I know you noticed that beautiful engraving on the box 😉

I love the option to engrave which would be great for a gift idea (Father’s Day is coming up!) and they don’t just ship you a watch. It comes in a stunning wooden box complete with care cloth, spray, and directions.

Having a physical timepiece on my hand gives me a visual to be more mindful of my time, and it’s really made a difference in helping to keep me more on schedule.

JORD makes watches for both men and women, I ordered the lovely Koa + Ash which is part of the Frankie Series.

Am I alone in my tardiness?

I know I’m not the only that’s always running (fashionably) late! So, to help keep you on time, I’m hosting a giveaway with JORD. One lucky person will win a $100 gift code to use on the JORD site!

There will only be one $100 winner, BUT  everyone will receive a code worth 10% off their order!

Hashtag sah-weet consolation prize! Basically, everyone is a winner!

It super easy to enter, click here and enter your name, email address, and fave watch! Contest ends 6/17!

9 Comments

1. Rashana
    June 12, 2018 / 5:01 am

Thanks for expressing that cause Im not alone and try my hardest to be on time for some reason when I plan I seem to be late lol but that watch is beautiful…..you will be definitely fashionably on time now 😙

2. Nay
    June 12, 2018 / 12:03 pm

Ok! So the watch is super cute and I love that they have watches for men. I’ve been wanting to get Tyrell something that he could wear everyday and can also hold up with his rough housing and maintenance man lifestyle!! Do you think this brand would fit the bill?? If so I’d love to order one!!!

3. Michelle
    June 12, 2018 / 12:32 pm

Cute! I’ll say for the most part I’m pretty punctual! But I’m always down for any cute accessory! I love that the site has Apple iwatch bands! Thanks for the suggestion!

4. Naya
    June 12, 2018 / 9:09 pm

I love this post! Lol I’m always on the run… It’s not me, it’s the traffic in my area 🙄😜 Seriously though, I’ve been eyeing JORD for a while now. You know I’m all about earthy, natural and stylish! I definitely see a JORD in my future…😁

5. June 13, 2018 / 11:03 am

People have always joked that I’m on Miami time cause I’m always late. It’s not that I want to be but there’s always something that comes up and with kids, it’s gotten worse. I feel ya girl!

6. Tyrell
    June 13, 2018 / 11:46 am

Wasn’t really feeling them but I went through the selection and that nightfall is 🔥🔥

7. June 13, 2018 / 12:08 pm

I seem to have the same problem. I leave early and still wind up being late lol. This watch is gorgeous! And I’m loving the large selection of watches JORD offers.

And let me add, I’m loving your hair. So pretty and perfect for summer!

8. Austin
    June 14, 2018 / 9:52 am

I’m usually on time for everything, except work. 🤣🤣🤣 I’m really not a watch person, but these are beautiful.

9. June 14, 2018 / 10:38 pm

JORD Watches are one of my fave accessories. It’s like the perfect neutral add on to any outfit because they go with everything!