Let Me (Re)Introduce Myself

Hi There!

I’m Marissa, and this here is my blog! I’ve had it for a while now, since 2011 actually – but I took a break, because, ya know – life.

I’ve realized lately how much I miss blogging so I’ve decided to give it another go. BUT since it has been a while, I thought I’d better introduce reintroduce myself!

Like I said up 👆 there, my name is Marissa and I’m 30 something [though I don’t like to admit it ;)] here are a few facts about me:

I’m a mama x 3

I’m a wife to 1 😉

I like to laugh

I prefer tea over coffee

I have over 65 pairs of shoes (and growing)

I consider shopping a hobby [the hubs isn’t even phased by it anymore]

I am a HUGE supporter of breastfeeding [though bottom line, I think fed is best, I want to #normalizebreastfeeding]

Tulips are my fave

I’ve never seen Power, Game of Thrones, or This is Us

This summer was the 1st time I’ve gone to the movies since 2009!

So, that’s a little about me. I’m going to start this new relationship slow, 1-2 posts a week and we’ll see where it goes from there.

In case you’re wondering, we’ll be talking about all sorts of things – fashion, parenting, dinner recipes, and whatever else I feel like. After all, this is my blog! 😁 I hope you’ll stick around for it all, I’m a pretty fun person once you get to know me!

M.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Share:

6 Comments

1. June 7, 2018 / 7:15 am

Welcome back! I started blogging back in 2012 and took a long break too. I’ve recently been getting back into it with a new site and I’m enjoying it! Though, like you, I’ve only committed to 1-2 posts per week because, life. 😀

2. June 7, 2018 / 7:15 am

Welcome back! I love your reintroduction. Do you have any preference on type of tea? My very first job as a teenager was working at this cute little tea and sandwich shop, so I had to very quickly learn how to properly brew all sorts of different teas, though I can’t say I remember all the tips and brew times! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts 🙂

3. Leslie
    June 7, 2018 / 7:15 am

Hey Marissa! Girl you better represent for the 30 and older crew! I think it would inspire. Welcome back and enjoy the journey! Xoxo, Lovely Leslie, SobeSavvy.com

4. June 7, 2018 / 7:15 am

I love your attitude about posting about what YOU want! Yas girl! I have also never seen Power, Game of Thrones, or This Is Us, and I’m glad to hear that I am not in fact the only one!

5. Nekeyeta Newkirk
    June 7, 2018 / 7:15 am

Nice to meet you Marissa! Can’t wait to see what’s to come!

6. Melissa Vera
    June 7, 2018 / 7:15 am

Nice to meet you Marissa. I too am a mom of 3. And I think shopping is not only a hobby but a sport.