|Excuse the tired expression and makeup-less face. Better pictures to come! =)|
Here’s my current pregnancy update:
- How far along: 13
- How big is baby: About
the size of a peach, about 2.9 inches long and weighs about .81 ounces.
- Weight gain: I’ll find out Thursday at my MD appt.
- Sleeping: Still not sleeping that great. One
night I woke up at 4am and stayed up watching Cosby Show re-runs until
6am. I was a zombie the next day!
- Food cravings: Salty
and more salty! LOVING French fries from Chik-fil-a and Zaxbys! Yum!
- Food aversions: Raw
meats can’t stand how it looks or the smell. Blech!
Sushi, seasonal beer, margaritas, deli sandwiches.
- Symptoms: Nausea
is getting better; my stomach is still itching like crazy! I’ve been
getting some headaches lately, those aren’t fun.
- Doctor’s appointment: Thursday!
- Movement: A few flutters here and there!
- Gender / Names: We
are going to find out in November! We have a girl name picked out, no boy
- Best moment of the week: Feeling the flutters for the first time,
- What I’m looking forward to: Hearing baby’s heartbeat at next apt, it gives me a
sense of comfort that everything is ok and the Food Truck Rodeo downtown
on Sunday! 40 food trucks!! A preggo lady’s dream! =)
- What I did / Got for baby: Nothing this week, unless French fries