What’s tired, bloated, and burps a lot?
It’s me! 🙂
Yep, I’m feeling that way because I’ve got a bun in the oven 🙂
That’s why I haven’t been posting outfit photos and I have been a little MIA! Thank goodness for the 2nd trimester and starting to feel ‘normal’ again!
Here’s my current pregnancy update:
- How far along: 12
- How big is baby: A
lime! 2 inches
- Weight gain: About 5-7lbs…maybe more I’ve been
bad about not giving in to my cravings! =)
- Sleeping: Not that great, I have to get up every few hours to go to the bathroom. Which
is a little annoying to be honest
- Food cravings: Salty
and sour. I want French fries, pizza, fried rice, fresh fruit.
- Food aversions: Chicken.
Sushi, seasonal beer, margaritas, deli sandwiches
- Symptoms: Nausea
is finally starting to get a little better, still not great, but certainly
WAY better than before. I have really bad migraines and back pain but
going to the chiropractor seems to be helping. Also my stomach it itching
like CRAZY! I’m slathering it in lotion, Shea butter, and coconut oil.
- Doctor’s appointment: About
2-3 weeks away
- Movement: None
- Gender / Names: We
are going to find out in November! We have a girl name picked out, no boy
- Best moment of the week: Finally being able to share with all our friends and
family that we’re expecting. It’s really hard to keep news like this to
- What I’m looking forward to: Hearing baby’s heartbeat at next apt, it gives me a
sense of comfort that everything is ok
- What I did / Got for baby: My mom sent us some cute socks and I got my order of
maternity clothes from Old Navy. Everything fits and I feel so much more
comfortable than squeezing into my regular jeans!