Do you ever browse through your favorite magazines or online stores and see THE dress. The perfect dress for a date, for work, for a night out with the girls, or a friend’s wedding? Then you notice the price tag and your credit card cringes….well cringe no more! Lendperk is here!
Lendperk is basically an online closet where for a small monthly fee you can borrow a dress from many popular retailers and designers. How does it work you ask?
1) Sign up for one of three monthly plans. (Each plan includes a FREE 9 day dress trial so you can test it out first!)
2) Check out the dress collection. Pick out whatever you want. More dresses are added every month!
3) Your dress arrives (along with a small special treat).
4) Use the enclosed, prepaid return envelope to send back your dress. No cleaning required!
5) Pick out another dress to rent!
Super easy and my dress arrived within 2 days of picking it out. I rented the Minuet Funnel Cake Dress from Mod Cloth, I fell in love with the polka dots!
The best part was I didn’t have to dry clean it or anything, just place it back in the prepaid envelope and mail it back!
|All pictures are courtesy of Raleigh Static Photography|
*This is a sponsored post. I was sent a product to review by Lendperk, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s Thursday. Which means that it’s almost Friday! Why not visit some new blogs, meet some new friends, and go see some folks you haven’t seen in a while!
Here’s how it works:
- Follow the host and co-hosts via Good Friend Connect (GFC)!
- Add the Almost Friday Blog Hop button to the bottom of your next post (or sidebar)!
- Add your link below (make sure the link goes directly to your blog!)
- Smile and have fun! Why? Because it’s almost Friday!
- Sidenote: Including your e-mail is optional. However, if you do decide to share your e-mail, you’ll just get an e-mail next week when the blog hop goes live!
Interested in co-hosting? Click here!