In honor of Valentine ’s Day, this month’s challenge was crockpot desserts! I found a great recipe for bananas foster to try and I was pleased with the results!
Don’t forget to link up next week for the fashion challenge this month – SEQUINS!!!
Please share a recipe below and be sure to check out some of the blogs that linked up!
12 bananas, cut into quarters
1 cup flaked coconut
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup dark corn syrup
2/3 cup butter, melted
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons rum
12 slices pound cake
1 quart vanilla ice cream
Combine bananas and coconut in CROCK-POT® slow cooker.
Stir together cinnamon, salt, corn syrup, butter, lemon peel, lemon juice and rum in medium bowl. Pour over bananas. Cover; cook on LOW 1 to 2 hours.
Arrange bananas on pound cake slices. Top with ice cream and pour on warm sauce.
The rules of the link-up:
1. Follow all 4 hosts of the link-up via GFC or Bloglovin’.
2. Create your own interpretation of the crockpot challenge and fashion challenge.
3. Link the button in your post so that more women may be intrigued to join.
4. Share your link on the reveal day.
5. In proper blogger etiquette, visit some of the other blogs, make new friends, and share fab ideas!